What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Today the hoe is getting de-badged. I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but looking at many of the vehicles on here I really like the look. I will definitely be using the 3M adhesive remover wheel, as so many has suggested.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today the hoe is getting de-badged. I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but looking at many of the vehicles on here I really like the look. I will definitely be using the 3M adhesive remover wheel, as so many has suggested.

The wheel is definitely the way to go, my friend! I've been thinking about de-badging as well, but I kind of like the look of the badges. I was maybe thinking of taking them off, and repainting them and see how it looks... still on the fence...

Reaction score

Well the store that told me that they had the 3M wheel in-stock did not. So no de-badging today, got one order should be here for weekend. Did get the 4HI MOD completed and will be doing the 6HI MOD this weekend for the fogs. I will be taking pictures this weekend for everyone to see.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone on here, everyone has been a great help when I need it.

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted wheels with Plasti dip, smoked my LED tail lights and smoked my side markers as well as painted chrome side moldings with plasti dip. pics be up soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71