What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably. But it would have high and low spots all over the contact area. Not consistent like that. I’m gonna pull it apart this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caliper might be bent. olny time ive seen such uneven wear.

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this for a simple thread. I know a lot of us do simple stuff to our trucks everyday and we don't make a new thread for everything we do. So if you did something neat, simple, or just want to brag about a new cool piece you threw on your ride post it up. I figure this thread will also bring inspiration to others as well.

I'll start.....

Today I did some spring cleaning to the my '01 Tahoe. I washed it and cleaned out the inside. I also ordered some new JL audio speakers for the doors and front and rear Weathertech floor mats. I also put some sound deadening material in the doors.

Jack your post count up, and post away.
-Ben
Prepping Tahoe for motor swap from Z71 Suburban. starting Saturday. Goal is pull both motors this weekend, during next week pressure wash Tahoe engine bay and re gasket Suburban motor then install in Tahoe next weekend.
IMG_20190618_180651668.jpg

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
I want to do this. Is it plug n play? Do I need larger than stock wheels? (I’m sure) can you just buy off the shelf calipers, and bolt them on?
Pretty much plug and play on stock 17s.

Of note, if you're like me and hate clip on weights, use the thin sticky weights. Not the thick(heavy) ones. I have maybe 2mm of clearance between my wheel weights and caliper. They rub the slightest bit on hard turns.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Pretty much plug and play on stock 17s.

Of note, if you're like me and hate clip on weights, use the thin sticky weights. Not the thick(heavy) ones. I have maybe 2mm of clearance between my wheel weights and caliper. They rub the slightest bit on hard turns.

Good point. I never even thought of weights. I know it's pretty tight with 17s.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou