What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked on my roof rack rails and feet. Trying to get the gdddup roof rack mod completed by the end of the month. Also fixed the rattle coming from my muffler heat shield. Used silicone, not my prefered method but thought I would give it a try.....so far so good.

pics?

Bs951

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed oil, oil filter, air filter, and greased chassis. Full synthetic and Bosch filter. K&N air filter. Sorry my sports car roots still run deep. Not much, but wanted to be part of this cool thread. Cheers.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did seat mod, fully recline, since someone else couldnt figure it out and already had it torn apart. ha ha.. :Handshake:

You punk!! lol

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Got my front seat mod done as well, thanks goes out to El Capitan for his recent writeup and also to the punk TahoeWhat for his help!! lol

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You punk!! lol

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Got my front seat mod done as well, thanks goes out to El Capitan for his recent writeup and also to the punk TahoeWhat for his help!! lol

ha ha... Theres your mod for the year.. ha ha.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remeber thats for the older models, Mine looks nothing like that. Newer models is just a metal ring, cut it and your good. but your 01 so should look like link posted.

Thanks for the info. I figured it would be the same for all six years.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I havnt changed the fjlter in my truck yrt because its raining hard all day:( hope my battery doesnt die making me lose my setting for my stereo:( on good note im gonna sell my iphone and get a galaxy s hopefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate