What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked on my roof rack rails and feet. Trying to get the gdddup roof rack mod completed by the end of the month. Also fixed the rattle coming from my muffler heat shield. Used silicone, not my prefered method but thought I would give it a try.....so far so good.

alxs210

Reaction score
raced it against a noisy civic, it was awesome beat him by like 3 car lengths with more than 300lbs in the back. a real adrenaline high.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
raced it against a noisy civic, it was awesome beat him by like 3 car lengths with more than 300lbs in the back. a real adrenaline high.

lol its always funny when our heavy ass trucks can beat a civic with a fartcan lol.

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered bilstein 5100s for my key/spacer kit that is coming next week. Ordered from shock warehouse over the phone, those guys are very helpful over there.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just did seat mod, fully recline, since someone else couldnt figure it out and already had it torn apart. ha ha.. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate