What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the same job bout 5 weeks ago. Sits well below the 200* mark now. I noticed the upper rad hose pipe was starting to get a bit wet around the joint where it slips into pump housing. Replaced all hoses and Ts also

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2006 gmc yukon xl runs at about 206f all the time .. It got new radiator hoses etc thermostats ,tranny lines etc ..I even changed antifreeze sensor temp.. still right at 206 f but sensors right on the head on passenger side front..

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up having to take quite a bit out to get to it. Also ordered a pass-thru 1/4" set which was the only way I could manage to get a socket on those two sumbitches! Got everything reassembled except for the dash cover and passenger vents. Notice I apparently wasn't gentle enough with the cover and cracked the plastic under the metal mounting clip at the corner end. Going to attempt a JB Weld repair so need to do that and let it cure.

Started it up and let it run its calibration. Seems ok...will test drive later!

IMG_20201105_151146.jpg IMG_20201105_151226.jpg

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up having to take quite a bit out to get to it. Also ordered a pass-thru 1/4" set which was the only way I could manage to get a socket on those two sumbitches! Got everything reassembled except for the dash cover and passenger vents. Notice I apparently wasn't gentle enough with the cover and cracked the plastic under the metal mounting clip at the corner end. Going to attempt a JB Weld repair so need to do that and let it cure.

Started it up and let it run its calibration. Seems ok...will test drive later!

View attachment 261735 View attachment 261736
I too had problems first time with those dumb clips by windshield. acutally JB welded crap out of my cover to reinforce them.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM