What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod3776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had a flowmaster super 44 exhaust system installed today that i bought from excon,...

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
got persuaded into entering my car into the car competition at my school.. I wasn't originally going to do it but then last minute entered with a dusty ass car and still probably won best sound system and best in show.. I'll find out monday

took off the running boards.. now I see why everyone told me to take them off.. it looks way better!!

cleaned it up and drove around town :)

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
bought & installed projectors, but no HIDs yet. still not sure if I like the look of the projectors ( clear/chrome housing ) might have to smoke it.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
rotating my tires.. ****** negative camber got to me, steel belts showing through out of NO WHERE

time for new tires anyways

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the materials together for my oil change. O'reilly auto parts just bought out Checker's and they've been having crazy sales (all the old checker's tools are 50% off BTW). My local store just got in the O'reilly brand full synthetic motor oil, made by Shell (I think), and I decided to go with their 5w-30 as per most suggestions.

They had a manager special, 5 qts of full synthetic O'reilly oil with a Mobil 1 filter for $17.99!!! With the extra qt of oil, some shop towels, and tax, the total was only $27 for a full syn oil change and killa filta that should last 10k miles . . . beat that Midas!

No more dinosaur sludge in our Vortec 5300! :beer:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
changed the oil and wrote up a DIY you can read here: DIY: Tahoe Oil Change

^--- Im really starting to like all your DIY's keep it up)

Didnt do much, but put the antenna back on, but instead of the gaint 7ft one, i put on the onstar ant. Works really good, got am stations also, where i didnt w/ the hidden antenna.. (just so others trying to do, on my 05, i got it off a 06 denali, but it wont just screw right on easy, you have to force screw it on. WOrks great.. just now its a little nub on the front.. lol

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
installed LED:

License Plate Lights
Middle Dome Light
Rear Dome Light
Driver & Passenger Door Lights

thanks steve!

and the other day swapped my DRL's to Amber and wired up the corner lights in my projector housings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts