What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chucktown Mako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the rear Bilsteins in yesterday and got home with enough time before dark to install. Of course my dumb ass didn't measure the old ride height compared to the new. Not sure if it lowered or raised the rear any.

The jury is still out on ride quality from factory shocks. I seem to feel a lot more chatter from the rear while going over multiple bumps/pot holes. Just doesn't feel as 'in control' as it used to.

Is there a break in period for these things?

Cheers!

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
today i did the 6 hi mod with the diodes best 3 bucks i ever spent and litterally took 2mins, i ordered my hids again 35w 5k lows and 55w 6k fogs also a bumper grill, i am also looking into coating my furnace vent airtube mod and looking for a onstar antenna

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

What did you use for the tube? Kinda looks like a tube for dryers.

its a flex peice for furnace vents so its rigid but flexable it works really well especially with the swiss cheese mod and drop in k&n

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14022&goto=newpost

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Installed amber 3157 bulbs in the driving lights. Looks so much better than that nasty yellow the driving lights put out.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Its sitting at home. I'm driving the daily.. S10. Planning to wash, need to change the fuel filter (flex fuel).. I have the tool thats required but it sure is hard to take off. basically just keep her running and look forward to it getting a Blackbear Tune in about 2 weeks in Phx. AZ.:rockit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts