What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b itch ed at my GF to let me buy some MAF cleaner and debadge the hoe . . . also tried to convince her to let me do the oil change because for the same price she can get materials that are twice as good . . .

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
re-painted the rear wiper.

(not on mine) but helped my friend install his MTX thunderform.

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Damn! Sorry to hear that. We had some pretty big storms here too last night (KS/MO border) but My area got spared from the Hail.

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yourself.. or a shop?

I need to get my alarm

i had a shop do it. Pretty cool alarm, still messing with it and setting up my own settings. it really will work from far away...

Reaction score
Ya the yukon is beat up all down the drivers side, the hood ,and the roof. The part thats the worst is the part right above the side windows. What really sucked is I was at work and couldn't do anything about it.

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First hot summer day here (about 77F at shade). I did aircon service, there were about 1lbs of R134a in system. Recharged with 3lbs and wow, now it blows freezing cold! No need to drive windows down and sunroof open anymore :)

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. haven't been paying the Kon much attention lately since i just bought a new sportbike a month ago. Ehhh I still love er but she doesn't put thaat big grin on my face like the rush of a 1000CC sportbike

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^---- im with you, didnt do anything today, except drive through this storm i guess thats coming from north tx. Thats about it.. Thinking of installing a AEM intake i got, but cant find the bolts for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts