What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the heat wave yesterday to go find a new radiator cover. (Hint - they will crack if you leave a socket there when closing the hood).
Found one that actually had legible decals!IMG_20211216_170855560.jpg
Just for scheisse's and giggles, I took another look at that 2004 Denali just sitting there. I don't see why they wouldn't fit my 2001, so I grabbed the valve cover trim pieces.IMG_20211216_170827230.jpg
Man , those EBAY sellers sure aren't giving these away! I got a deal!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ground down the pad for the panic button on my new ‘15 style fob case. I forgot to do it after installing it a couple weeks ago and mistakenly set off the alarm a couple times. I never have used that feature except by mistake and it always ****** me off. Now it won’t work no matter how hard I press the damn button.:mad:
that's why you need the AJT case, the buttons are recessed plus you can have different colors and the rubber won't wear out because it doesn't have anyajt2.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's why you need the AJT case, the buttons are recessed plus you can have different colors and the rubber won't wear out because it doesn't have anyView attachment 358228
I don’t care for the looks of that case at all. Plus I’d still hit that button, I always do it when it’s all cluster fu*ked up in my pocket. My button lettering never wore out , just the black on the metal edges did. A new one was only $11.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ground down the pad for the panic button on my new ‘15 style fob case. I forgot to do it after installing it a couple weeks ago and mistakenly set off the alarm a couple times. I never have used that feature except by mistake and it always ****** me off. Now it won’t work no matter how hard I press the damn button.:mad:
This just in:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1zk4yg.jpg

That is all.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only place that I would think is the closest to you would be:
RICO AUTO COMPLEX
501 W COAL AVE.
505-722-2271
They show to have 2 of that hose in stock. Maybe they'd be willing to ship.

If not a dealer from:
Sunset Auto Center, INC.
1300 North H St.
Lompoc, Ca
805-736-7577
They show to have 1 in stock.
Many thanks brother..! I called a couple local dealers, and the closest they found for me was another dealer in N.M., so called them.. price for the hose itself was over $100, then add tax and he had no idea what shipping would be.. so I ordered the one Mark found me on fleabay.. looks legit..! Hoping so.. thanks to you @915_Tahoe , and @Rocket Man ..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmfarr21