What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of the tails I just put on. Imma leave them how they are for now but most likely ill tint them later.

looks good on white. But might flow w/ your scheme if tinted.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to get my new wheels and tires put on. Just waiting for my new center caps with the bowtie on them to get here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327030018.947884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Barry28a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
put these wheels and tires on last weekend, along with a fuel pump:emotions122:

Attachments

• tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 30

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took my perfectly CLEAN Denali out in the 5+ inches of snow to pick up the GF from work.......that was my first time driving it in snow since I bought it. I was very impressed on how well it did on the un-plowed roadways....especially with the 20's on it. The traction control works well ;)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my trucks engine light scanned today and looks like I'm gonna be ordering new O2 sensors, well at least the pre-cat ones!! Good times!!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Took my perfectly CLEAN Denali out in the 5+ inches of snow to pick up the GF from work.......that was my first time driving it in snow since I bought it. I was very impressed on how well it did on the un-plowed roadways....especially with the 20's on it. The traction control works well ;)

I love my denali on snow, whether it's a dusting or even 2 feet deep, it always gets it done and especially without chains!! It even did great when I had my 22's as well, suprised alot of folks!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just replaced one of the diodes I used in my map light mod that I burned up checking voltage the other day!! Now it works great again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper