What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a High $$$ Mod off of my wish list........ :secret: ..............results to be revealed by the end of this new week. Should ship Moday-get it by Thursday-Install Friday ;) At least I hope it goes that way......

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a High $$$ Mod off of my wish list........ :secret: ..............results to be revealed by the end of this new week. Should ship Moday-get it by Thursday-Install Friday ;) At least I hope it goes that way......

Can't wait to see what you think of it!! :Handshake:

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I installed a new valance, fog light housings, and 35 watt 5000k HIDs in the fogs to match the lows. Today I washed it, drove out to my parents, demolded & debadged, cleaned the dash and door panels, installed white LEDs in the dash & floor lights, aired up my tires since the previous owner apparently never did (18-24 psi in them), and drove home.

Much more to come....eventually

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I installed a new valance, fog light housings, and 35 watt 5000k HIDs in the fogs to match the lows. Today I washed it, drove out to my parents, demolded & debadged, cleaned the dash and door panels, installed white LEDs in the dash & floor lights, aired up my tires since the previous owner apparently never did (18-24 psi in them), and drove home.

Much more to come....eventually

Warning: you need to post pics

JK.

Mike1980B

Reaction score
well my licence plates came in yesterday, which i happily installed, and then i noticed i had a burnt out plate bulb. so off to Autozone i went and replaced the 194 bulbs! woohoo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx