What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much Jason. Yes, I am still totally diggin' those new emblems. :)

CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU GOT UP YOUR SLEEVES THIS TIME.

Yeah I really like how mine look as well...subtle but big difference. The only hint is now Chris and I have something in common ;)

Trust me, should be real and spectacular!! He did good!! :)

Thanks bud-appreciate all the insight :Handshake:

-J

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it start with the letter C?

Giving that up will take the fun out of it ;)

Actually Chris has helped me with another soon to be purchased item as well .....but that one is a maintenance item and really isn't considered a MOD...

Yes it does.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better than you. ha ha..

Going to look good im sure.

I am real and spectacular as well Mike, but in this situation lets just say that he is gonna love this mod!! lol

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Does it start with the letter C?

My name does start with the letter C but I don't think Jason's does though, so that can't be it! hahaha

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Actually Chris has helped me with another soon to be purchased item as well .....but that one is a maintenance item and really isn't considered a MOD...

Yes it does.

Haha, I know what it is

but won't give it away.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes it does.

Don't you go about blaming this on me......... unless you love it like I love mine!! hahaha :Handshake:

Maintenance!??!?!?!?!?! hahahaha :Plugged:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Haha, I know what it is but won't give it away.

Can you tell me, because Jason said that he wasn't gonna tell me but blame the whole purchase on me if he doesn't like it, so I'd like to know what I'm gonna get in trouble for!! hahaha

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't you go about blaming this on me......... unless you love it like I love mine!! hahaha :Handshake:

Maintenance!??!?!?!?!?! hahahaha :Plugged:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

This item sells itself.....there will be no blame cast upon ya ;)

It is not hard to figure out but messin' around is fun...this forum has a great bunch of members.......

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me, because Jason said that he wasn't gonna tell me but blame the whole purchase on me if he doesn't like it, so I'd like to know what I'm gonna get in trouble for!! hahaha

If it is what I think it is, you will definitely not get in trouble. He's gonna love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx