What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02GMCyukon

Reaction score
2002 Yukon with the 4.8.

Changed my oil today to Castrol GTX High Mileage in the recommended weight of 5w30.
Now the engine sounds like a damn diesel.
Whats wrong???

Ryan1126

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought some black bow ties from empire. i put the back one on, and i dont like it at all! its too much black so i ended up taking the stock one apart to paint the bow tie and then ill have a chrome line around it to take it stand out. right now the all black looks too cheezy. aaannnddd i lost the hardware for the front emblem so now i gotta find something that will work haha.

IMAG0682.jpg
IMAG0683.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought some black bow ties from empire. i put the back one on, and i dont like it at all! its too much black so i ended up taking the stock one apart to paint the bow tie and then ill have a chrome line around it to take it stand out. right now the all black looks too cheezy. aaannnddd i lost the hardware for the front emblem so now i gotta find something that will work haha.

IMAG0682.jpg
IMAG0683.jpg

I agree, my GMC logo looks Killer with the chrome surrondings. I painted the red part to match the body color and left the chrome alone.

Ryan1126

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, my GMC logo looks Killer with the chrome surrondings. I painted the red part to match the body color and left the chrome alone.[/Q

the front emblem i bought will be fine because it has a chrome line around it. but the back one doesnt look good. and this emblem cost me $50!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx