What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swapped my cousin roof racks! not to sure i really want it but it was a good deal.. what do you guys think? paint it or leave it off? thers more pics in the exterior thread..

Paint the caps white and leave it on. or, what Serge suggested, paint the rails whited as well.

Not sure why someone owning an Escalade would not want the ESKY Rack and swap it for a Tahoe?????

ghost

Reaction score
Paint the caps white and leave it on. or, what Serge suggested, paint the rails whited as well.

Not sure why someone owning an Escalade would not want the ESKY Rack and swap it for a Tahoe?????

Well I gave him 100 dollars too. My cousin is the type of guy that lives for today.. allways buyin and selling stuff so he can buy something else. In this case it was for a tank of gas! haha.. if you ever need any nice golf equipment hes the man!!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I gave him 100 dollars too. My cousin is the type of guy that lives for today.. allways buyin and selling stuff so he can buy something else. In this case it was for a tank of gas! haha.. if you ever need any nice golf equipment hes the man!!

:waytogo:

ghost

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Think im going to leave it for a bit and decide later. I just dont want to paint it and then ruin the value of it. Who knows when Ill sell this beast! Could be next week or could be never.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Think im going to leave it for a bit and decide later. I just dont want to paint it and then ruin the value of it. Who knows when Ill sell this beast! Could be next week or could be never.

Just use white plasti dip to paint the rack that way if you decide to sell you can just peel it off. It will also help protect the chrome while on your ride.

ghost

Reaction score
Just use white plasti dip to paint the rack that way if you decide to sell you can just peel it off. It will also help protect the chrome while on your ride.

:waytogo: good call!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

fixed my Led switchback leds yesterday as well as took the hoe badge off the back was going to do the whole truck but it was way to cold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsUwF3BNMTk
Switchback leds^^^

65d11f2e.jpg
Before^^^
Aftervv
6abcd3d3.jpg

i think you should remove them stickers too! they are no dif than having badges on ther imo...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx