What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
C'mon Garry, it's 2012, embed your youtube videos!
[yt]LsUwF3BNMTk[/yt]

Also, did you have to use load resistors for your switchbacks?

hahaha i know i completely forgot how to do that for some reason.....what did you do just put in the link?

yes i used resistors but i drove awhile ww/o them hyperrrrflasshhh

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very true Jason. But I do not care for stickers myself AT ALL. So, leave the OEM Badges on and get rid of the stickers instead works much better for me.

I agree...the only sticker I have on mine is my registration tags.....

I'm just crabby cuz I won't get my goodies til Monday nite ;) :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just crabby cuz I won't get my goodies til Monday nite ;) :)

They better be hooking you up!! Is it confirmed that it has even shipped out yet or did they just give you another tracking number to put up on the mantle like the last one? ;>)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They better be hooking you up!! Is it confirmed that it has even shipped out yet or did they just give you another tracking number to put up on the mantle like the last one? ;>)

Funny I haven't heard back from him. They want upfront payment before they ship but I have no recourse... All I can do is provide negative feedback....whoopty doo ......

But the package(s) are currently in Illinois and shall be delivered Monday by end of day---according to the UPS web site.

But to be on topic with this thread: I did oil/lube my spare tire carrier today. I tried it to see if it worked--it was stuck. Worked on it for about 5 minutes and it came free. Works like a charm now and I even aired my spare....15 lbs wouldn't have gotten me very far ;)

I hope that popcorn lasts til mid week too......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee