What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
I like it man, I've been thnkin about getting one of those one of these days.
It looks like it bulges out in the middle.. Or is it just the camera?

thx ya it does have a slight arc to it but the bumper does too so it conforms i really like it, and ya bliz it looks sweet, to bad you have chrome on the centre caps so its not murdered out so dont ever call it that, youll make steven mad hahaha

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
to bad you have chrome on the centre caps so its not murdered out so dont ever call it that, youll make steven mad hahaha

lmFao!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks though! :)

yea, I didnt want to paint the caps black....thought it would look more official if I kept them gray...I just need to take the black off the corners!

I got 90 Watt Whelen strobe lights from Ebay...will be here next week...going to be super bright!

Now Im looking for antennas...and a siren ;)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much, just installed a t400.4 amp for my door speakers. Re-wired it from original person that installed for me, then ran wires for 4 channel amp. Only got right side done. Sounds better, but need to mess with it. (on a side note, anyone amp thier stock bose speakers? How do they sound? Thinking of getting some and putting them back in, these alpine type s coax, dont sound too good. .... Tomorrow other side and full cleaning on both cars. The goat and the hoe

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Washed the truck, hopefully tomorrow will have time to fix my rear upper valance pieces.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
I got a ticket today for my front tint ( 43% ) CHP pulled out a little device that clamped on the window and tested the percent of light it let pass. It was that serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy