What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new fog lights, new silverstar bulbs for highs & fogs, installed relay harnesses for highs & fogs as well...def a crisper look to the lights now that they're running off the battery.

Cameron

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my clear bumper lights on Monday, and they got here today.:hands: too bad I'm so damn sick with the flu. I cant install till I get better.:emotions122:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Installed new fog lights, new silverstar bulbs for highs & fogs, installed relay harnesses for highs & fogs as well...def a crisper look to the lights now that they're running off the battery.

Cameron

how are the projectors doing!?!?! havent seen you around in a while

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how are the projectors doing!?!?! havent seen you around in a while
Been busy with a new job. Been working on lil projects here & there with the Tahoe. Projectors are perfect. Took them out when I swapped in the new high bulbs & everything is weathering & holding up very well.

Cameron

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all my interior LED's in the mail today and found out that my '02 has the dimming problem as well!! Looks like I will finally be able to test my theory of a fix for the problem in the next day or 2 from now!! Stay tuned for results!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received lug nuts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES