What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon got a bath and some shine.
2012-02-11_17-01-13_502.jpg

The 12 degree weather reaked a little havoc though.
2012-02-11_13-54-24_460.jpg

Also reinstalled this
2012-02-11_17-16-49_680-1.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got all my interior LED's in the mail today and found out that my '02 has the dimming problem as well!! Looks like I will finally be able to test my theory of a fix for the problem in the next day or 2 from now!! Stay tuned for results!!

That sux-hope you get it figured out. That is the reason why I have not done this upgrade yet-read about too many issues. My suspension arrived at my local UPS facility. Should be delivered Monday.

Yukon got a bath and some shine.
2012-02-11_17-01-13_502.jpg

The 12 degree weather reaked a little havoc though.
2012-02-11_13-54-24_460.jpg

Also reinstalled this
2012-02-11_17-16-49_680-1.jpg

Looks GooD :D Yeah its only like 15 degrees here too. Can't wait for winter to be done with ;)

SHWELL

Reaction score
Sorry no pics.. but I added some HID's I had in my garage from eBay.. not really sure why I had them.

Backup camera and new tails next week. Pics when able.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually excited that I appear to have the dimmed LED problem like so many others have JZ BLK 06', now I get to test out a couple theories that have been thrown out there to try!! I've only installed one LED tonight and it had the problem mentioned, gonna get the rest installed tomorrow and see exactly what I am dealing with, hoping to have time to wire stuff up on Monday!!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished installing the new transmission. Managed to twist the output shaft on the built unit I installed a couple years ago. Barely still under their two yr warranty though, so Performabuilt sent me a new replacement unit. Tomorrow I'll re-install the supercharger, take care of a few other small things here and there, and hopefully have it back on the road again by the end of the day tomorrow. I've had my truck torn apart since August and haven't driven it since.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took a random trip Bismarck ND from Minot ND today about 260 miles round trip give or take.. averaged 15.6 mpg and got a little closer to 100k miles

IMG_0451.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sux-hope you get it figured out. That is the reason why I have not done this upgrade yet-read about too many issues. My suspension arrived at my local UPS facility. Should be delivered Monday.

Looks GooD :D Yeah its only like 15 degrees here too. Can't wait for winter to be done with ;)

WINTER????? What's that?? :) Greetings from CALIFORNIA!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree!!! I just finished installing my rear lowering kit in my 34 degree garage. Kind of sucked but got it done.

I feel for ya brother-just crawled all around on the the garage floor last week doing my CORSA.....now this week its rear shocks and a compressor-but it is supposed to get back to 40 by mid week.....

WINTER????? What's that?? :) Greetings from CALIFORNIA!

Ha. California is where happy cows come from ;) This time of year drags cuz spring is just around the corner-maybe then I can get a new sig pic like yours.....

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for ya brother-just crawled all around on the the garage floor last week doing my CORSA.....now this week its rear shocks and a compressor-but it is supposed to get back to 40 by mid week.....

Ha. California is where happy cows come from ;) This time of year drags cuz spring is just around the corner-maybe then I can get a new sig pic like yours.....

Wow, 40's, that will make it soo much better. How about 68????

Thanks, I like my new sig pic. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES