What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
New Cabin air filter, new DRL LEDs as well as new interior LEDs in my footwells and domes, also added new LEDs to rear license plate. The old ones were burn out. Washed and cleaned her. I used 16 SMD panels for the footwells and 6 SMD festoons for the domes. Foot area is nice and bright!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoped you washed that dirty ride too ;)

Nope, had other things more important. If you only saw a whole pic of it, you be ashamed. lol. Its yellow from the pollen plus dirt w/ all the rain. But thats tomorrow. then better pics for you guys

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
installed new plugs, wires, k and n air filter, intake manifold gasket and knock sensors, cleaned out the intake manifold as well as the ports, cleaned the throttle body and the air box for the k and n. Put a can of berrymans in the gas tank and filled her up for 90 bucks....Went and washed her and then it rained 15 mins later lol. waiting for the rain to stop so i can install me new headlights, taillights, bumper lights and HiD's!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll got out on a limb and say Chauncey be getting an HD hood :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52