What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Did you go to IllTech? I never been there until a few days ago when we took my GF's G37 to go look at a few things for it. I guess it used to be down in Tacoma and is now in Bellevue. They said they do a lot of work not just on cars but SUV's

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are as bad at leaving hints as I am......the HD hood looks so good on the NBS trucks and you have it easy having a Tahoe and all-no mods necessary unlike a Yukon ;)

No, no ,no. All wrong. I'm getting a bug guard for my tahoe.:emotions34:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are as bad at leaving hints as I am......the HD hood looks so good on the NBS trucks and you have it easy having a Tahoe and all-no mods necessary unlike a Yukon ;)

And this is EXACTLY the reason why I have not moved forward with that as of yet!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

No, no ,no. All wrong. I'm getting a bug guard for my tahoe.:emotions34:

SERGE will love you for it Chauncey.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a magnaflow 12588 put on with dual Y tip. Absolutely love the rumble at start up and when pressing on the skinny pedal. No drone. Will post pics Monday. Two more mods left on my future list and I'm done for this year.

I was really hoping to get a corsa double wall tip. Nonetheless I like the set up.

Attachments

• 20120304_085810.jpg
    20120304_085810.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Oil change today with some Valvoline Next Gen High mileage 5W30 and Lucus Oil Stabilizer. Seafoam'd my Hoe today and cleaned out the throttle body with some CRC throttle body/Intake cleaner and a old toothbrush. Then took her for a 15 mile drive. Running really smooth now. Even better than before. Better throttle response, idle quality. Truck feels a bit more nimble now. Im pleased

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts