What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change today with some Valvoline Next Gen High mileage 5W30 and Lucus Oil Stabilizer. Seafoam'd my Hoe today and cleaned out the throttle body with some CRC throttle body/Intake cleaner and a old toothbrush. Then took her for a 15 mile drive. Running really smooth now. Even better than before. Better throttle response, idle quality. Truck feels a bit more nimble now. Im pleased

Glad to hear it went good for you!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for those that wonder how many powerwheels kids toys you can put in a xl Denali, the number I came up with was 4 of them!! hahaha

Picked up 4 dirt cheap powerwheels today to fix up and maybe sell as a side project, can't believe I got them all in!! Heck, this is with the 3rd row folded up and the second row like normal, if I didn't have the 3rd row with me at all and folded down the 2nd row, I bet the number could have been 6!! hahaha

My poor denali!!:hands:

Attachments

• #1.JPG
    #1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 37
  • #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 38
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Lineup1.jpg
    Lineup1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Lineup2.jpg
    Lineup2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil change today with some Valvoline Next Gen High mileage 5W30 and Lucus Oil Stabilizer. Seafoam'd my Hoe today and cleaned out the throttle body with some CRC throttle body/Intake cleaner and a old toothbrush. Then took her for a 15 mile drive. Running really smooth now. Even better than before. Better throttle response, idle quality. Truck feels a bit more nimble now. Im pleased

What do you think of that next gen oil? I'm leery of it due to being 50% recycled oil but was wondering about it from someone with experience with it.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So for those that wonder how many powerwheels kids toys you can put in a xl Denali, the number I came up with was 4 of them!! hahaha

Picked up 4 dirt cheap powerwheels today to fix up and maybe sell as a side project, can't believe I got them all in!! Heck, this is with the 3rd row folded up and the second row like normal, if I didn't have the 3rd row with me at all and folded down the 2nd row, I bet the number could have been 6!! hahaha

My poor denali!!:hands:

At least I know who to call if I ever need some PowerWheels transported cross country ;)

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recalculated my mpg after I filled the tires up to correct psi. Went from 11.54 mpg at 26-28 psi to 13.71 mpg at 36 psi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy