What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
new air filter, and bulbs.. and also my buddies company decal..
IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg
and question.. what will cause these bulbs to turn on? im kind of puzzled. i replaced them cause they were burned out but they still dont turn on..
whatarethese.jpg
Those are your daytime running lights. They won't be on if your headlights are on. I also am not sure if they come on until you are in drive. If you hit unlock on your key fob they should turn on also.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be a good reason why i never have seen them on until just now after i went to see if they worked or not.. they do not turn on when i use my key fob though.. and thanks

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be a good reason why i never have seen them on until just now after i went to see if they worked or not.. they do not turn on when i use my key fob though.. and thanks

They only come on in the daytime when you're in gear and e brake off and wind is coming from the south at least 12 knots and 40% chance of rain and gas tank is at 3/5 with stereo on volume 8 or higher.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only come on in the daytime when you're in gear and e brake off and wind is coming from the south at least 12 knots and 40% chance of rain and gas tank is at 3/5 with stereo on volume 8 or higher.

With the Longitude and the Latitude of the Baltic Sea at around 32.6 degress above the equator. :)

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threw some 15% over my factory tint on the rear windows. Wow what a difference. Installer said its 5% now. He suggested I not go with 5% or I would be down to 2% with the factory tint and that it would be hard to see at night. I'm pretty happy with the results altogether.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts