What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I loaded and bunch of wire and equipment into the Yuk, Drove to my clients home, Pre-wired 5 rooms of HDMI distributed video, 6 rooms of distributed Audio, and a 7.2 surround sound. Love my truck! It helps that I have 3 Chevy Express 2500's as well! ;)

Attachments

• yukon 3.1.jpg
    yukon 3.1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

thatblacklac

Reaction score
I think I read that he wrapped it flat black. If he chimes in I wonder what it'll cost to do that. I would love to wrap mine in flat white.

Bikeboy80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Thule rack installed. Getting a bike up there is a whole different experience from getting them on top of my hondas in the past!

29696bd4.jpg

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my intake last night.

Just demolded

a6935819-da6c-7d97.jpg

And removed that silly plastic piece from the back window. There was more adhesive on that than the moldings.

a6935819-dad0-2dd2.jpg

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again I went against all that is holy in this state and covered my trailer hitch. Also finished the debadge (bout time) and used steel wool to clean the windshield and side glass. Burned the hell out of my scalp too.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had my trans rebuilt, put in oversized HD cooler to replace factory dinky one, and corvette servo as well. well not the whole servo, just the spring, it was cheaper. 830$ out the door including parts, labor and install. i rolled in, the tore my trans out, apart, steam bath, and a full rebuild and had in back in my truck in 5 1/2 hrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52