What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed and wax her.. tomorrow is trying to figure out why my turn signal will work sometimes.. and sometimes not.. or go 100 miles an hour...

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Which one did you get and how is the quality? I've thought about getting one for the Suburban for our trip this summer, just to eliminate clutter inside.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Highland is the brand. I got it at Target for $50.99. I don't know about the quality because my wife picked it out. I was too busy chasing my 2 year old in the bike section. This one is suppose to be waterproof. If you can wait for my review in mid-July I'll tell you all about it. It'll have 4k miles of use by then.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supplies for tomorrows.. Detail session

new car wash
a new clay bar
Back to black
carpet cleaner
paper towels
no streak (tint safe) window cleaner
and a 5 pack of NEW CAR trees

i was running low on those items.. ther is an entire shelf of other detail products that will be used..

also going to install Bosh Platinum 4 plugs and check all the fluids and tire pressures. torque the tires. that should take a little bit of the morning..

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is resting in the garage. I'm still undecided on my course of action. I love the truck though, just looking at it brings a smile to my face :D

Bikeboy80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my SS vent caps earlier this week, rattle canned them yesterday, wet sanded them today. I'm excited to see how they look after I buff them. Also a new set of Led tails were dropped off by ups today.

I just can't leave well enough alone!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Working on taking the lowering kit off my truck and putting on a leveling kit to bring it UP a bit... having trouble with the lift keys at the moment... Have another thread about it.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supplies for tomorrows.. Detail session

new car wash
a new clay bar
Back to black
carpet cleaner
paper towels
no streak (tint safe) window cleaner
and a 5 pack of NEW CAR trees

i was running low on those items.. ther is an entire shelf of other detail products that will be used..

also going to install Bosh Platinum 4 plugs and check all the fluids and tire pressures. torque the tires. that should take a little bit of the morning..

I am missing at least a SIX, preferably a TWELVE Pack of some good brews!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100