What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain_hi_c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed brand new set of 265-70-17 LTX M/S 2 Michelin rubbers.
Changed the oil filter and added a quart. that is why the hood is up in one pic, checking the oil after got it off the rack.

Attachments

• 408.jpg
    408.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 405.jpg
    405.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 45

ryan81986

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the plastic grille with a chrome one from a junkyard

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am missing at least a SIX, preferably a TWELVE Pack of some good brews!

Oh I have a great selection in the fridge?.

So far I started the day at 7am rotated the tires on the element, then wash, clap bar, wax, detail...

Then For the Tahoe.....Wash, clay bar, wax, wheel well detail, onto interior .got dizzy from the heat and carpet cleaner so been on a break for about 2hours lol... Cargo ara is left I'll probably get it done tonight when it's cooler.....

Pics to come tomorrow

Last edited:

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had enough of only being able to listen to music CDs. So I added a US Spec PA15GM and a USB head unit and put it in the stock 6 disc location. Mounted it using teh factor Cd players mounting ears welded to the radio's cage. Now I can play MP3 CDs, listen to thumb drives or off an IPOD. One a side note does anybody know of a paint or other coating that I could repaint the factory Denali gray pieces with that matches the factory color?

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 60

samwilkie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ordered my gmos-04... double din soon to come.. can some one tell what i need to keep the steering wheel control? ive looked at so much stuff lately is has all run together

mtarlton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yesterday was new head unit, component front speakers, 2-way rear door speakers, fixed sub-woofer, R&R muffler with Magnaflow 18", R&R intake with AEM Brute Force. Today was new front shocks (Monroe Reflex), Ready Lift Leveling Kit, Tie Rod ends, rotors and pads all the way around. Just ordered the Corvette Servo for the trans and trying to get the BB Tune done tomorrow. No Pics until done, many more things to be done. BTW, has anyone put the Ready Lift Leveling kit on? I don't think it looks... well level.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow you are doing a good amount of positive maintenance and upgrades.. only way to see if truly level is a tape measure and measure the fender heights.. my rear is .25" higher than front.. but to the eye you cannot tell.. so your eyes can play tricks get out the trusty tape..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52