What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal I am working with my good buddy that does all my Duramax tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my adapter plates from a member that makes them on gmfs for my morimoto mini retro! Now just gotta order the projectors

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice! I bought these plates for $40 and all you have to do is bolt in the projectors. Super easy. Cant wait to get my projectors. Just need one more paycheck. haha. Here's a video of them being installed with the plates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Mg7QVW4JI&feature=player_embedded

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Sweet. Should have my retro back tomorrow and ready to be installed :D

post up some pics!

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice! I bought these plates for $40 and all you have to do is bolt in the projectors. Super easy. Cant wait to get my projectors. Just need one more paycheck. haha. Here's a video of them being installed with the plates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Mg7QVW4JI&feature=player_embedded

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

post up some pics!

Wow no kidding that's easy, just watched that video...wish it were that simple for my nnbs

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Drilled out some stock front bumpstops and installed them after work, rides better than the trimmed stock stops. I may try drilling some of the Z71 stops but I'm pleased with the difference, think I need to sort out some djm upper and lower arms with bilstein 5100s up front finally...hate spending money on this stupid thing. New gears are broken in and doing well though, gonna wait until I change the fluid again to give it anything past 1/2 throttle though. Kills me not to rip it she just wants to go now with the 4.56s.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
determined my trans is going out... now just gotta find the means and parts to rebuild/ replace.. damn

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered LED Tails, replaced belts, changed oil, new tires, new head lights, new corner lights, new exhaust, replaced my old system.... Oh and did I mention... I got myself another Tahoe to replace my wrecked one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee