What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
drove it to work in 100 degree heat....just to watch it bleed oil on the company pavement..... ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT GIGGITY!

You mean the Denali? Is it still leaking?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup..gotta love used car dealerships....replaced a tranny cooler line...still leaking!

That stinks, man! That's the thing with buying used cars (which that's all I buy cuz I hate depreciation) is there's always a reason why someone got rid of a vehicle. A lot of times it's "just cuz" but sometimes it's due to issues. Hopefully once this is cleared up all will be great with the new purchase :waytogo:

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
That stinks, man! That's the thing with buying used cars (which that's all I buy cuz I hate depreciation) is there's always a reason why someone got rid of a vehicle. A lot of times it's "just cuz" but sometimes it's due to issues. Hopefully once this is cleared up all will be great with the new purchase :waytogo:

word....trust me...been there done that...if I could afford new we wouldn't have this part of the thread right now

hell if i could afford the excessive mileage at the end of a lease, I'd go that route as well...but we do what we can with what we have!

I'm confident this truck gets fixed, or it becomes a nice desk ornament when I drive it thru his storefront window :thumbsup:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my low beam projector retro from retroshop this afternoon. Everything turned out great. Not alot of eye candy persay since my OEM headlights already were projector-just halogen projectors ;) Will get some pics of the lighting aspect when the weather breaks-stormin' currently.......

Bikeboy80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked out in the heat all day...

New pads and rotors from R1 concepts, all four corners. Then I started on the new sound system, got the rear speakers mounted to the pillars and got my new Polk sub mounted in the stock box.

742a766c.jpg

db644026.jpg

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my ride and rake back. Found a puddle of ps fluid. Loving this truck.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to the burb but...

Installed my comp/temp mirror in the '77 :)

Before
8f3ebe6c.jpg

After
22530263.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weeda3068