What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out for sure that me 2/4 band in my trans is shot.. i basically have no 2nd gear.. fully heavy duty rebuild with shift kit = 2300 bucks.. no idea when ill be able to get this fixed now.. joy

surferrepoman

Reaction score
Today I painted the black grill part that holds the GMC emblem. The black emblem and backing blended together. I think it really stands out now I could not find a chrome plastic paint, so I used metallic silver. I am not totally happy, but it works for now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342723639.715946.jpg

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished detailing the truck for Charlotte Cruise In tonight. Washed, Waxed, and Back to Black on all the plastics. Looks like a brand new truck now.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Just finished detailing the truck for Charlotte Cruise In tonight. Washed, Waxed, and Back to Black on all the plastics. Looks like a brand new truck now.

Back to black is the bomb! Been using it for a year now and water beeds up on the plastic just as much as the body!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Ahhhhhh. Found the lil "chin spoiler" or "air deflector". Gives a nice suttle look! They came on 05' 06' Yukons
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to black is the bomb! Been using it for a year now and water beeds up on the plastic just as much as the body!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Ahhhhhh. Found the lil "chin spoiler" or "air deflector". Gives a nice suttle look! They came on 05' 06' Yukons
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Yup, It looks great so far! I've been applying it with a old T-Shirt and simply wiping it on and letting it sit. Seems like it doesn't stay dark and glossy on the front bumper as much as I would like. Will it take a few coats or what?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Ordered a Street scene Generation 1 SS bumper cover, and Street scene side skirts.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a few teaser pics to show completed install of low beam projector retro....

Better pics to follow :D

-J

Attachments

• DSC01045.jpg
    DSC01045.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01048.jpg
    DSC01048.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01051.jpg
    DSC01051.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few teaser pics to show completed install of low beam projector retro....

Better pics to follow :D

-J

I got one of mine "retroed" today and then got side tracked by my daughter finding a baby bird in the yard. It took a little while to find where it came from and return it to it's family. The other side will have to wait until tomorrow. I will be able to figure out tonight though, how much of a difference the retro made.

But the lenses themselves were clean....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx