What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree with you there if outside. I gotta say I keep my '77 in the garage and under the cover during the winter when I hardly drive it. It's mainly just extra protection against random scratches due to the crumb snatchers walking by with who knows what in their hands :lol2:

CRUMB SNATCHERS, ............... I got some of those!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:yaoface2: Yeah, I've got 3. 2 of which like to walk with their hands out (the other one doesn't only cuz he's only 4 months old :D). The only reason it's not covered in the summer too is because it's too much of a PITA to cover and uncover it all the time so I just take my chances in the warm months :eek:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the intake off and cleaned the throttle body. Got my ac drained and charged and new valve, for both my baby and my wife's daily crv. Now both blow nice and cold.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree with you there if outside. I gotta say I keep my '77 in the garage and under the cover during the winter when I hardly drive it. It's mainly just extra protection against random scratches due to the crumb snatchers walking by with who knows what in their hands :lol2:

Crumb snatchers!!! That's awesome!!

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
please tell me ur ******** us and you REALLY DON'T put that beast under a rust trap aka car cover??

Sure do Heath..... I wash and wax after every cruise too... But then again I only drive it about 3 times a month,just enough so the low pro's dont get a flat spot:Big Laugh:

JACOB....EXCELLENT POINT!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

:yaoface2: Yeah, I've got 3. 2 of which like to walk with their hands out (the other one doesn't only cuz he's only 4 months old :D). The only reason it's not covered in the summer too is because it's too much of a PITA to cover and uncover it all the time so I just take my chances in the warm months :eek:

Yeah,Burb....the cover on my Yukon is definetly for its own saftey! For some reason my crumb snatchers love drive thier power wheels in the garage....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Open Road