What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
I sold mine (for only $6,000) because I was diagnosed with Epilepsy (which means I can't drive anymore - and I work an hour away from the house, so I lost my job too).

Be thankful for what you have......because that shit can disappear in the blink of an eye (literally).

Sorry to hear that man :(

Bozarth51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally de-badged and de-molded the hoe! Removed the running boards, relocated the antenna and did the all-hi mod on the lights. I also fixed the 3rd brake light. It has been out for a year, so I took the light apart and put in 2 led stips. Thing is super bright now.
2012-07-29_19-41-46_248.jpg
2012-07-29_20-51-10_136.jpg
2012-07-29_20-50-28_171.jpg
2012-07-29_20-50-41_145.jpg
2012-07-29_19-42-04_699.jpg
Sent from my ATRIX 4G

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold mine (for only $6,000) because I was diagnosed with Epilepsy (which means I can't drive anymore - and I work an hour away from the house, so I lost my job too).

Be thankful for what you have......because that shit can disappear in the blink of an eye (literally).

Sooooo sorry to hear that Chip, I can't imagine what you are going through right now with everything!! Hang in there man, I wish you the best!!

Chris

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

On topic-- Nothing, trucks falling apart, b/c of no time.

No excuses Mike, make time for her!! I can almost hear her crying all the way over here in Oregon and that's just not right!! hahaha

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Man that's rough my pops has epilepsy so I know what ur going through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got new low profile wipers.:) the sky decided to open up and remind me that i needed them, because i couldn't see the end of my hood, with the wipers going full tilt.(in the wife's car) also got bolts to fix exhaust leak at manifold collector, its been driving me nuts for a while now. just been too lazy to deal with it.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loading her up with the kids, wife, friend and his fiancé and headed to Epcot. She's running great, took the trip from New York to Florida like a champ.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score

WOAH WOAH WOAH..Holy wait the **** up batman!!!!

isn't that job discrimination???

so sorry to hear this..just when I thought my life sucked big donkey dick (not donkey on here-no homo lol) I have to read this....

****** up man....****** up......

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chip- Not on here much anymore, but did not want to read that. Sorry to hear about that. Life does come w/ surprises at unforeseen times. Just keep going, as you said bounce back twice as hard and keep staying positive. Life is only what one makes of it.

and somebody got a heck of a deal on your truck.

On topic-- Nothing, trucks falling apart, b/c of no time.

Sorry to hear that man :(

Sooooo sorry to hear that Chip, I can't imagine what you are going through right now with everything!! Hang in there man, I wish you the best!!

Chris

No excuses Mike, make time for her!! I can almost hear her crying all the way over here in Oregon and that's just not right!! hahaha

Man that's rough my pops has epilepsy so I know what ur going through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

WOAH WOAH WOAH..Holy wait the **** up batman!!!!

isn't that job discrimination???

so sorry to hear this..just when I thought my life sucked big donkey dick (not donkey on here-no homo lol) I have to read this....

****** up man....****** up......

You guys are awesome. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970