What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
My Dad drove the blazecalade over 200 miles to his shop. He said it ran like a champ! He changed out the shift solenoid prior to leaving.... Happy to have the blazecalade up and running again :)

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally debaged the rer lift gate...

...Just took the emblems off the back, removed the roof rack and bought some inserts from Home Depot for the holes, still need to remove the roofs strips that are glued but i know it'll be a pita to get the glue off and it HOT here in Denver...NEED a yukon grill badly, not knocking the Chevy grill buy i have a Yukon slt and prefer the 'big-mouth' gmc grill better(anyone wanna trade lol?)..the previous owner put the Tahoe grill on and its sanded and ready for paint but i dont want it.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30
  • mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold mine (for only $6,000) because I was diagnosed with Epilepsy (which means I can't drive anymore - and I work an hour away from the house, so I lost my job too).

Be thankful for what you have......because that shit can disappear in the blink of an eye (literally).

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, CHIP. I'm sorry to hear that, brother :(

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a major bummer Chip. Any leads on work closer to your house?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Dang...Chip, I'm at a loss for words. SORRY MAN:sad72:

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the MAF after she threw a p0174 code. Also started painting the bowtie. Looking for a new lower valence next.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, CHIP. I'm sorry to hear that, brother :(

That's a major bummer Chip. Any leads on work closer to your house?

Dang...Chip, I'm at a loss for words. SORRY MAN:sad72:

Damn! Thanks guys. I wasn't expecting that. I'll be alright though. I always bounce back twice as hard. I just have to stay focused and adapt to my new situation. It's going to be interesting for sure. I just won custody of my 8 yr old Son, so he's living with us now and my other Son was born on the 13th of this month. Great timing, huh? lol. I'm still blessed though. There's no doubting that, so I'ma keep it humble.....and just be grateful knowing that I still have a life worth living.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chip- Not on here much anymore, but did not want to read that. Sorry to hear about that. Life does come w/ surprises at unforeseen times. Just keep going, as you said bounce back twice as hard and keep staying positive. Life is only what one makes of it.

and somebody got a heck of a deal on your truck.

On topic-- Nothing, trucks falling apart, b/c of no time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970