What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
chip...I know I'm not personally in the best of situations but you surely take the proverbial "cake" when it comes to hardships..

anything we can do to help you brother, just ask!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brother! I appreciate that. I've been though worse, so I'm not too worried about myself. The only thing that really bothers me, is the possibility of letting those that I care about down. That would be unacceptable. Aside from that, I'm not afraid to face today. Bring that shit on.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Brother! I appreciate that. I've been though worse, so I'm not too worried about myself. The only thing that really bothers me, is the possibility of letting those that I care about down. That would be unacceptable. Aside from that, I'm not afraid to face today. Bring that shit on.

thats a great mentality to have...wish I had that positive an outlook on life...when G-d hands you lemons, apparently you make tasty lemonade outta them...

When G-d hands me lemons, I run around crying as I'm squeezing lemon juice all over the place screaming "WTF am I gonna do with these lemons" lol :(

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a great mentality to have...wish I had that positive an outlook on life...when G-d hands you lemons, apparently you make tasty lemonade outta them...

When G-d hands me lemons, I run around crying as I'm squeezing lemon juice all over the place screaming "WTF am I gonna do with these lemons" lol :(

lol. If it weren't for Lemonade, I wouldn't have shit to drink......so I've learned to appreciate it. That's why I've gotten so good at perfecting my "recipe". lol

Nah, the truth is that life really is what we make it. I've seen the bottom and the top. Both can be equally pleasant, or equally miserable. The only deciding factor is us. We make our own happiness and our own misery. Happiness comes from appreciating what we already have. Misery comes from "Worrying about the wrong thing!" (as my Daddy used to say).

That's my opinion anyway.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what life has thrown at you.......somebody sure got one hell of a sweet ride though!

Better days ahead-stay + !!

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday I towed with my Tahoe for the first time. Took my parents 18.5 Bayliner fishing for my wifes birthday. The Tahoe towed it pretty darn well, It had plenty of uphill towing power and plenty of braking power and I had some good size passes to go over. I was a little conserned since it has 150K miles but it did pretty darn good.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Chip. Im sure though all the Bs there will be Light at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper