What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wel worth the extra $2.. i run the -25* stuff in winter.. it is great fluid.. i use it so much im afraid ill have to replace the pump motor soon lol

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
can you just get it from wally world. any of you guys use the spray on the windsheild and the fluid? or is that uneccesary

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
can you just get it from wally world. any of you guys use the spray on the windsheild and the fluid? or is that uneccesary

u can...either use the spray (after u clean windshield and apply like wax- apply, let haze and buff off)

or use the washer additive or washer fluid replacement (orange)

get urself a good set of rainx latitude blades while ur at it :waytogo:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blades will run you about $38 at walmart and the fluid is like $4 for a gallon.. Green is winter mix.. Orange is summer..

when i wash my truck i do a coat of the spray on to the windshield and the rear hatch.. then i simply use the fluid as needed.. its so cheap i use the shit out of it.. do the wash like 3x when it starts raining and turn blades off and stay above 55 and it beads like crazy.. get the fluid and you will kick your self for not already having it..

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the blades plus the fluid are worth there weight in GOLD.. done nuff said.. go buy the shit and be happy..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess