What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chip I Am sorry to hear about your situation, and I know it is hard but you have to have faith in God to guide you and carry you and your family at troubled times. My family was hit last year when my wife was diagnosed with MS. It hit us hard but she has not let it stop her completely, at the end of this month she will be graduation with her MBA. We just take one day at a time and let God do his work. I was gonna get my truck repainted and new interior but now with one income it is hard but we are making it, at least we can run the A/C during these warm days here. Chip you are in my prayers and your family as well and may God Bless you, stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ha ha.. Its not that bad, well, yeah it is.. sort of. No a/c for one thing.

No excuses Mike, make time for her!! I can almost hear her crying all the way over here in Oregon and that's just not right!! hahaha

Im sure you can, i havent washed it in probly 4 months. I could not see out the back window, but down here it wont stop raining. Sunny one minute then all the sudden a fierce flooding storm, then sun. So no point of washing and thier doing construction down the street that adds to it.

Bad thing is, the "other" car is down also. Rear end is bad well the gears and spool / clutch / emergency brake inop /

But staying positive about all this... Just bumps in the road (money bumps)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold mine (for only $6,000) because I was diagnosed with Epilepsy (which means I can't drive anymore - and I work an hour away from the house, so I lost my job too).

Be thankful for what you have......because that shit can disappear in the blink of an eye (literally).

Very sorry to hear this Chip. Just keep one thing in mind (and I speak out of experience), God will close a door on you, but he will open another at the same time!!!! KEEP FATH BUD!!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Chip. Im sure though all the Bs there will be Light at the end.

Chip I Am sorry to hear about your situation, and I know it is hard but you have to have faith in God to guide you and carry you and your family at troubled times. My family was hit last year when my wife was diagnosed with MS. It hit us hard but she has not let it stop her completely, at the end of this month she will be graduation with her MBA. We just take one day at a time and let God do his work. I was gonna get my truck repainted and new interior but now with one income it is hard but we are making it, at least we can run the A/C during these warm days here. Chip you are in my prayers and your family as well and may God Bless you, stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Very sorry to hear this Chip. Just keep one thing in mind (and I speak out of experience), God will close a door on you, but he will open another at the same time!!!! KEEP FATH BUD!!

I agree completely guys. Thanks again!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit 97K miles on the YUK this mornimg.

Ordered new Rubber for the Burb, BRIDGESTONE Dueler H/L Alenza, 275/55 R20, to be installed on Wednesday.

Attachments

• 97K.jpg
    97K.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 19

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked into how much work it will be to change headliner (i want a black interior) looking at buying cheap seat covers for now.. and getting ready to bring her to the Trans shop on Wed to get my trans rebuilt and upgraded.. driving around w/out 2nd gear has gotten really really annoying..

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Debadged the sides , today getting the grille replaced, and side molding may come off!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper