What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I purchased the truck back in April, it had FALKEN in the rear and SUMITOMO in the front. I do NOT like having different tires on the same rig and am not sure WHY people do this?

Because they had a bad alignment or curbed something which led to two tires being destroyed. Then they were too cheap to buy a full set of 4 and went with the cheapest route possible... people who do not care about their vehicles will do this on the reg.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Because they had a bad alignment or curbed something which led to two tires being destroyed. Then they were too cheap to buy a full set of 4 and went with the cheapest route possible... people who do not care about their vehicles will do this on the reg.

Even simpler than that, the tires were never rotated and one axle wore out faster than the other and the dealer decided to use whatever tires they had for cheap instead of replacing all 4 tires.

mattvand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm slacking on this and really need to do it.

+1 also.

Tried to lube the front end today. Got to the zerks on the ball joints, tie rods, center links but failed epic-style to get the pitman or idler arm ones even with the skid plate removed.
How the heck do you get to those and get the stinking fitting to lock on with a standard grease gun fitting?

Also added some Lucas power steering treatment to the psp.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of how it looks!!

Front windows tinted to match the rear @ ~18% and got the brow on the windshield @ 5%

IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3073.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts