What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can u give me the scoop on this vette servo deal.what is it and whats it do?

There are a few treads on it. It basically makes shifts a little shorter because of its larger surface area on the apply plate. So shifts will seem slightly stiffer.

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what happened in my Yukon...

My truck was broken into tonight. I went to the Atlanta Falcons Friday Night Lights Scrimmage in Suwanee, and while my Truck was parked at a church, someone stabbed a screwdriver through my door and popped my lock, broke my dash to pieces, cut my wires to my navigation, and stole my Radio, and Stainless steel Kimber Ultra Carry II. The most ****** thing is the gun, and the broken dash board. That was my night

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That sucks man! Is insurance gonna cover all that damage and replace your radio?

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Thanks Jochen! :boti:

Nope, doesn't cover it. I am lease/purchase my house, and because my truck was so new(to me) I had not added it to my home insurance. Car insurance doesn't cover contents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member