What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually used my roof rack for the first time in almost 3yrs. Filled her up with 7 people and tons of luggage for 7 people. Rear looked like it had a 5inch drop. To bad it's not Tonys 3/5 drop

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took the time to fix the rear applique, holding the emblem as well as license plate lights, as it was bugging me ever since I got the Burb.

Took the interior trim pieces off and finally got that applique off. It was only held on by the two upper plastic clips, ALL four screws on the bottom were stripped out of the plastic and were never attached to the applique.

Removed the screws from the lift gate and added them properly to the applique, glued the stripped out plastic areas holding the screws on the applique.

Now it looks as it should and I wsih that people that do not know HOW to wrench on anything would leave their hands off of it, as they seem to do more damage then any good to anything.

There was also some crazy glue that someone had used to try to glue the applique in place, so I went to my buddies Body Shop, he removed it, color sanded it and buffed it back to a shine.

ALL GOOD NOW!

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Bought plants and they spilled all over the trunk :(
So it got vacuumed...
uploadfromtaptalk1344209498965.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
looked at my buddies 2500 that got essentially the same lift im getting. Let me tell you online keys and a spacer dont look like much, but in person his truck feels so much bigger then it used to. I know mine will be a few inches shorter then his, but i cant wait to do this now.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
installed esky appliqués. unlocked and remote started my truck from over 200 miles away today through my cellphone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess