What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just changed the oil, probably 30 min from seup to cleanup. Man I love working on this thing, I didn't even have to jack it up. :D

Still need to flush the trans fluid and brake fluid, and change spark plugs. Will wait for it to warm up a bit first.

Awe, come on now Ian, you are making it sound like it's cold and windy in Oregon!! ahahah

Big_D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lowered the spare tire for the first time ever on my '01 to fill it with air since it was half flat, because i thought that was the clunking i was hearing in back.. it was part of the problem

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed new liftgate struts this afternoon. Once it gets down in the single digits you will know if they are bad--my liftgate would only go up half-way. Took 5 mins to install but almost knocked myself out in the process-apparently one strut will NOT hold up the liftgate...but my head does ;)

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awe, come on now Ian, you are making it sound like it's cold and windy in Oregon!! ahahah

Yeah, wasn't too bad, nothing like Michigan. But I miss being able to work on her in the garage. Shes too tall to fit.

And id much rather be cold than wet!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put some LED brake light bulbs in the tails.. not sure if i like the look yet. they dont seem as bright and def dont light up the whole tail light. ill see how they are in the dark tonight though..

RECOCKULUS1

Reaction score
Sold my 2005 a year ago and bought a 300C, sold that yesterday and picked up a 2004 Hoe today.

736648_4193511555853_880729053_o.jpg
[/IMG]

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Replaced front shocks and did my way overdue oil change. Finally went to full synthetic, over the synthetic high mileage blend I've been running. Will be changing all 4 rotors and pads in the next few days, and replacing rear shocks while I'm at it.

dcwhybrew

Reaction score
Well after a comprehensive 125,000 mile service, minor repairs, and a complete detail....I did this today! DAMN IT!! @%&$ing parking lot barriers....:banghead:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 38

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a lil bit since I've postd up...

Lastnight I curbed one of my 26" rims.. OUCH!! Wasn't as bad as it sounded. Jut a lil curb rash... will prolly get it fixed at the rim shop next time I get my wheels rotated.

And then about a week ago idk how or when it happened but someone smashed my LED tail light with what looked like either a door swinging open too fast or a shopping cart hit it :)wtf2:)... now I need a new tail light. Hoping I can get just 1 replacement tail light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925