What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I know, I know!! lol

I know what it is because I was helping him in my driveway. Crap turned into an all night ordeal with Mrs-Z56 trying to get us both drunk lol.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Added something nice and loud, just got to clean it up a little. (not an exhaust)

I know what it is but I won't say.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what it is because I was helping him in my driveway. Crap turned into an all night ordeal with Mrs-Z56 trying to get us both drunk lol.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

hahahaha, awesome!! Sounds like your wife is indeed a keeper!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, I know!! lol

What about those new rims and tires?

Yes, what about those rims you got that were spotless. What happened to those rims. HA HA HA HA.....

Yeah it was a all nighter, but it was fun and entertaining needless to say. I enjoyed my time there, the beer took the pain away. lmao

hahahaha, awesome!! Sounds like your wife is indeed a keeper!

She is awesome and funny when uh.. yeah, but it was great. kept me laughing.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yes, what about those rims you got that were spotless. What happened to those rims. HA HA HA HA.....

Yeah it was a all nighter, but it was fun and entertaining needless to say. I enjoyed my time there, the beer took the pain away. lmao

She is awesome and funny when uh.. yeah, but it was great. kept me laughing.

Lol I sure as hell love her

kwood129

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Rebuilt my 3rd brake light and made a built in 2 port USB carrying station inside my center console. All you have to do now is plug in an USB cord into one of the ports and you can charge your phone or iPod. Also did the aux input mod on my 01 Xl denali. Once that was done I got a Bluetooth receiver to stream music from my phone wirelessly. In the middle of the led dash, light switches and ac controls. Also swapping out all interior lights for LEDs.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 4

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about those new rims and tires?

Well......... still on the fence with them but pretty sure I'm gonna flip them!! Just haven't fully decided, but I do know that they are just too nice and perfect for me to put on our denali!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well......... still on the fence with them but pretty sure I'm gonna flip them!! Just haven't fully decided, but I do know that they are just too nice and perfect for me to put on our denali!

No they are not. Just do it fool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts