What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys crack me up!! lol

Ended up doing some much needed maintenance to the denali today, since I changed the oil last week I decided to do my seafoam/Maf clean/Throttlebody clean which had been quite a while since I had done those!! Also cleaned my K&N air filter and prefilter which I'm sad to say had been ages since it's last cleaning!! Runs like new again, crazy how much that helps!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Threw a coat of Adam's Brilliant Glaze on the Denali. Also installed my PTM OEM rear appliques yesterday after I got them back from the painter. I know black isn't all that exciting but I think they turned out really well IMO

Attachments

• IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0389.jpg
    IMAG0389.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 46

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the car professionally detailed. Had to wait two hours there and it cost $130. Next time I'm doing it myself

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threw a coat of Adam's Brilliant Glaze on the Denali. Also installed my PTM OEM rear appliques yesterday after I got them back from the painter. I know black isn't all that exciting but I think they turned out really well IMO

VERY NICE, that looks pretty awesome!!!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've always been a fan of the stock appliques but with them painted to match the truck is indeed a perfect touch!! Might have to do the same in the spring next year for sure, love the look!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
VERY NICE, that looks pretty awesome!!!!

I've always been a fan of the stock appliques but with them painted to match the truck is indeed a perfect touch!! Might have to do the same in the spring next year for sure, love the look!

Thanks alot fellas :Handshake:......they are night and day difference when painted professionally. I liked my Esky ones but decided to stay true to the actual Denali parts instead.

Chris use the money from your wheel flip(when/if you do it) and treat yourself early ;)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot fellas :Handshake:......they are night and day difference when painted professionally. I liked my Esky ones but decided to stay true to the actual Denali parts instead.

Chris use the money from your wheel flip(when/if you do it) and treat yourself early ;)

I like the way you think!! :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got bored. Plasti dip rims black. Going to try the blue but black as base coat - yes i know some will say ehhh... don't care, Im up for something different. Unless someone wants to swap 24's for CK375 wheels... (cough cough)

20130829_202021_zpse6499431.gif

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless someone wants to swap 24's for CK375 wheels... (cough cough)

:emotions33:

:D

take the dip off. Mike sent me a pic of your truck in front of a house a few weeks ago when 3 of y'all met up and your truck looks SOOOOO good.

:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells