What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Washed her up, and got her ready for the Weekend

1044591_654524927904567_884089216_n.jpg

So pretty!

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That crap just happened to me on Wednesday in our Jetta, was parked with the car running waiting for some fast food and then what sounded like a pipe bomb going off a neighborhood ended up being a T fitting inline with my upper radiator hose literally blowing up!! Talk about a steam show at a bad time! Glad you found it before it left you stranded!

Ugh, that sucks. I replaced the top hose our our Tahoe, something I do as preventative maintenance on all our cars. Speaking of, I better get to it on our Alfa. If any of them are going to blow, that's the one.

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
That crap just happened to me on Wednesday in our Jetta, was parked with the car running waiting for some fast food and then what sounded like a pipe bomb going off a neighborhood ended up being a T fitting inline with my upper radiator hose literally blowing up!! Talk about a steam show at a bad time! Glad you found it before it left you stranded!

Thanks! Good thing I'm current on my dues to the Tahoe gods...

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all good, I do the preventative maintenance stuff as well, but on this car everything has been looking and feeling good enough to leave on!! Once this whole thing happened, I replace alot of stuff just because and not because any of it looked bad! It's all good, at least the motor didn't get hurt at all!

Dukeblue1206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Painted Factory Running Boards

Got my 04 Yukon about 6 months ago. Today I took off the factory running boards and painted them with Krylon Spray Paint for plastics. Turned out really well. Posted a couple of before and afters. I use to use this stuff on my Jeep Wrangler fender flares and it held up well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 36

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 04 Yukon about 6 months ago. Today I took off the factory running boards and painted them with Krylon Spray Paint for plastics. Turned out really well. Posted a couple of before and afters. I use to use this stuff on my Jeep Wrangler fender flares and it held up well.

Looks really good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts