What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my 04 Yukon about 6 months ago. Today I took off the factory running boards and painted them with Krylon Spray Paint for plastics. Turned out really well. Posted a couple of before and afters. I use to use this stuff on my Jeep Wrangler fender flares and it held up well.

That looks great, I need to do mine as well as my lower valance.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper control arms, inner and outer tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm replaced. Got wheel alignment. Man what a difference. Also picked up esky vent caps with fresh paint and mounted them. Will post pics tomorrow

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper control arms, inner and outer tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm replaced. Got wheel alignment. Man what a difference. Also picked up esky vent caps with fresh paint and mounted them. Will post pics tomorrow

Based on what did you determine to replace all these?

I have a bit of a rough ride and had the dealer check all these parts and they said they look fine. I am running on the original shocks so I am planning on replacing them with BILSTEINS in the near future in the hopes this will improve the ride quality. My truck just passed 130k miles.

How much did all this cost you?

Thanks.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got my wheel alignment done after the drop tech told me the cam Ed bolts were seized so alignment was 't 100 percent. Boots on tie rods were worn and had excessive play in my idler arm. So I figured I should just replace everything while I was at it.
image-4.jpg
And pics of the caps. I find myself walking away and looking back at the truck like 20 times. Lol

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COOL, thanks. Hoping the Shocks will do the trick for me.

ESKY Caps on your rig look great, .............. the truck in general looks awesome. NEXT, you need an ESKY Roof Rack.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Had a little wreck where I rear ended a OBS Tahoe with a ranch hand rear bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy