What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I turned my keys down a turn, and modified my Z71 jounce stops some more. Sitting at 31" and riding a little better up front. May be to the maximum point of modification to the Z71 stops now tho. Think I may bring out the old original stops and try and modify them to see how they will ride. Just trying to find the best configuration, height, softness/firmness and placement of the jounce stops to the LCA. Gotta love these torsion bar suspensions!

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had working water pump replaced because of that stupid pressed in elbow started leaking.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my water pump, and finally got my brackets made and mounted my fog lights. Tomorrow I will do the camber kit and a arm flip and also pitman arm.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Switched the bumper lights for some clear ones. I can't believe how much it changed the look of the front of the tahoe

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped her off at the dealer for inspection & emissions, oil change, tire rotation and some new blades. Only reason was I had a one hundred dollar credit getting ready to expire.

Sent using Taptalk

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting pissed off, as the FRONT washer fluid pump I replaced back at the end of May is no longer working as of this morning. :emotions122:

Replaced BOTH pumps at the same time, rear is still working with no issues.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my gmt 900 calipers and gave them a coat of caliper black.
image-6.jpg
Rotors as well
image-5.jpg

I talked shit about the upgrade. But I hope they make some type of difference.

Last edited:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
So you painted your rotors? Forgive me but isn't that bad?

Naa it shouldn't hurt them at all I plan to do mine red. * I didn't catch the rotor part I meant calipers!!! Why would you paint the rotors?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO