What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under the glove box. Take off the black cover (3 or 4 Bolts) then unlatch the cover thing and they are right there.

Awesome, thanks man. I will look into mine and see if they are in bad shape. I'm guessing they're going to be pretty nasty.

Received the 2WD front bearing/hub assemblies from Rockauto. I can't believe Autozone wanted 185.00 each for these things. Rockauto price,,,, 237.00 shipped for both. Pretty crazy markup....!!

Timkens_zpsaf756735.jpg

Mike

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks man. I will look into mine and see if they are in bad shape. I'm guessing they're going to be pretty nasty.

Received the 2WD front bearing/hub assemblies from Rockauto. I can't believe Autozone wanted 185.00 each for these things. Rockauto price,,,, 237.00 shipped for both. Pretty crazy markup....!!

Timkens_zpsaf756735.jpg

Mike

Lol, a local parts store wanted $400 a piece for the Timkens. I got mine from rockauto too, $245 next day air for the pair (4wd).

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Lol, a local parts store wanted $400 a piece for the Timkens. I got mine from rockauto too, $245 next day air for the pair (4wd).

Dammit. My local store wants $205 each. I REALLY gotta start checking Rock Auto for stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Oh... I replaced my headlights. 3rd set in less than 3 years.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in a RI Led light bar in center of grille.

Eh, its alright. not all that bright honestly.

(anyone have any ideas for hiding a bunch of wires

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went off road....

ebaqaqej.jpg

LOL!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a great day. Got my damn autoride fixed finally (broken wire going to the ALC relay), got my rear diff cover replaced bc the old one was rotting and starting to leak. The new one is nice, it has the plug built into the cover and was only $21 at Rockauto.

Washed her up and plastidipped the amber portion of my projector.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a great day. Got my damn autoride fixed finally (broken wire going to the ALC relay), got my rear diff cover replaced bc the old one was rotting and starting to leak. The new one is nice, it has the plug built into the cover and was only $21 at Rockauto.

Washed her up and plastidipped the amber portion of my projector.

Glad to hear you got your autoride figured out, sometimes those problems take forever to figure out but at least its a done deal now! Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925