What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, vacuumed, replaced the washer fluid res and pumps, replaced battery tray, fixed one horn, pressure washed the front floor mats, checked the air in my tires, started to track down an air leak for my rear air bags, pressure washed my front suspension in preparation for the rebuild next week. Also, started looking into my 2din install and how I want the bezel to look. If I can find an extra Denali bezel I will be in good shape.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Washed, vacuumed, replaced the washer fluid res and pumps, replaced battery tray, fixed one horn, pressure washed the front floor mats, checked the air in my tires, started to track down an air leak for my rear air bags, pressure washed my front suspension in preparation for the rebuild next week. Also, started looking into my 2din install and how I want the bezel to look. If I can find an extra Denali bezel I will be in good shape.

Dam you really ****** and bumped!

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100 dollars for a yellow HD hood is it a good price??
Billy

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent my front grille, esky vents and trim around third brake light to body shop to have it color matched. It is going to look killer, cant wait!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tires came in a day early...install tomorrow am.... :win:

EDIT: Tires installed this morning....they ride really nice, look good, and handle well. I recommend them.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Mudfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the cabin air filters.. they must have been OE.. they were nasty. Dirt, twigs and mold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925