What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you cover your vent?

It doesnt matter that much to me when i rarely use the ac or heater in california, air still comes out through the bottom tho. Also it was the only place that looked decent and would stay with some mounting tape.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Played around with EFILive and tuned out the torque management from the auto-tragic trans.

The twin disk Monster clutch showed up today too.

Mike

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter that much to me when i rarely use the ac or heater in california

Must be nice, here we can use the a/c in the a.m then come lunch have the heater on.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have be contemplating weather I should keep my Denali or try to find a 2500 YukonXL or Sierra that I would be happy with. today I came across a bunch of parts that I think will make my decision a bit easier. I found a complete 2500 rear diff from rotor to rotor and all cables, a 4L80E complete with driveline and converter, and flex plate. Complete front knuckles including the calipers, rotors, and lines. all of these parts have 75k on them. It would be a straight forward swap except for the rear diff, but that would just take some cutting and welding the 4 link brackets to it. In the end I would have my Denali with a better towing capacity and that is all I really wanted....except for more torque. I will think about it over the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365