What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
It's useful information abut that topic. This problem seems to affect both 2008 and 2009 Hybrids and circumstances vary greatly. I acknowledge that not everyone is affected but for those that have experienced it, it is very scary. Maybe this thread will help educate all users and we can avoid some of the BS we get from the dealers.

Wrong thread reply?

Anyway...moving on...

...cleaned and conditioned my leather today. I can't decide which is more work, black paint or leather!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll help your decision, ha ha... black paint....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went snowboarding two weeks ago in New Mexico and Colorado and one of my HID's went out.. just put in a new 8k/35w HID kit from ddmtuning.com.... matches my HID reverse lights more than my last pair of xantec 10k HID's!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the last week I've resoldered some new backlighting bulbs in my rear window switch and also the lights in the drivers window switch cluster and power mirror switch!! Let me tell you, the back seat window switches and the mirror switch are a breeze, but the drivers window switch cluster is a PITA if you do it the right way!! Gotta unsolder all the prongs for both harness plugs from the board just to get to the solder joints for the bulbs, that's the easy part but putting back the prongs in the right place and length without melting the plastic that supports them too bad is what sucks!! Second time was a charm for me, now I'm a pro!! ha ha ha!!
All I gotta do now is my sunroof switch and my headlight switch and I should be good to go, I love seeing those little suckers light up at night!!! ha ha ha!

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these depo headlights and black bumper lights in the mail installing them and DDM 35w 6000K HID kit in lows this weekend..

Attachments

• headlight.JPG
    headlight.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 47

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full Speedo Rebuild with Esky conversion. Onboard air w/150db air horns. Genuine GM Delco steering wheel, RE-built (by hand) with American Rosewood & Blk leather.

I painted the Bezel first, but I don't like it now. I'll be respraying something darker now that I have the new Wheel and cluster.

NEW0023.gif

NEW0033.gif

Last edited:

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the black depos? Thanks!
eBay:mexsmoke:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

IMAG0386.jpg

:)...now I just have to drill a hole for the trailer plug & this little project will be done.

Cameron

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey chip... how are you going to to build a steering wheel that bad ass and not do a write up?

How much did it set you back to do that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy