What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drhandle.gif

put on a keyless driver door handle. Bros truck got messed w/. So had this laying around and slapped it on..

Man I like that idea, I have never once used the actual key to unlock doors. if it wasnt easier to stick a screwdriver under handle to break in i might do this

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I like that idea, I have never once used the actual key to unlock doors. if it wasnt easier to stick a screwdriver under handle to break in i might do this

Well i hope its just a deterant to break in, really. But around here, they are just busting out the key locks and getting in. Not to much, that ive seen or heard of, prying under the handle. They wont get it that way though. Got something under there for that also.

Jaletti

Reaction score
I bought my 2011 Chevy Tahoe LT today, dark gray :) looking at basic mods to do to it now

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
today.... nothing... over the last 5 days

two new front tires (the old ones were junk because of negative camber)

replacing the tires prompted the following

ordered 2" spindles to replace the keys to help with alignment (the shop charged me twice and I am dealing with these assholes to get it fixed)

ordered 4 new billstein shocks

ordered rear shock extenders (only one fit, still dealing with AIM to get this resolved)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts