What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I didn't know they got hail down there. I've never actually been there, although I was born in Guerrero near Mexico State, not too far from Toluca.
Might not have been hail but it sure sounded like it hitting the windows on the other side of the building at my hotel. Perhaps the drops are larger on the 24th floor.

Flight was reasonable enough I need to take my wife for a weekend or something and actually see things.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Escalade yesterday. I'm not sure about how I feel about the shifting at this point. I'm going to have to drive it a little more.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up an Autel Maxiap 200 yesterday. Used it today to check my wife's suburban with the random "reduced engine power" issue. I have a U1000 code. Yay. This really is an awesome vehicle, but this particular problem has been going on for the better part of 2 months now. So sick of it.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up an Autel Maxiap 200 yesterday. Used it today to check my wife's suburban with the random "reduced engine power" issue. I have a U1000 code. Yay. This really is an awesome vehicle, but this particular problem has been going on for the better part of 2 months now. So sick of it.
Do you have an aftermarket stereo with the chimes interface?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Gumbo