What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally changed the blown out 194 bulbs in the turn signals.

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Replaced my RF Components with my new Vibe Audio Comps, sprayed tails all red, more clear on my rear vent caps, sprayed interior door handles and speaker grills flat black.

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the battery, cuz the old one crapped out on me before i left for work last nite. Wouldn't hold a charge.Oh well!!!:emotions122:

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the battery, cuz the old one crapped out on me before i left for work last nite. Wouldn't hold a charge.Oh well!!!:emotions122:

I did the same thing last night, 2 days ago the battery seemed fine and yesterday it barely started. I had to put a new battery in and I just put one in my Truck last week:mad:

I also installed HIDs yesterday too

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed denali gauges-- but I hate the gray overlay so I'm gonna need to upgrade it to an esky bezel and maybe a cool face and needle kit.

put a denali leather wrapped pass grab handle but not sure if I like it. It's pewter and the upper half of the dash is graphite lower is pewter with 2-tone door panels and pewter seats. It matches with the 2 tone just not sure if I likey

picked up but havent installed... denali dash bezel and denali console to compliment my deanli window switches
door panels with heat/memory switches and floor harness to wire my newly installed leather/heated buckets the right way

I have to cut/mold the bezel for my dd radio and thinking of spraying all the gray of the bezel and console doors black

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the 07+ Escalade passenger side board installed on my 03...PITA....

Cameron

RezYukon_24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a new windshield put in and got the gauge cluster replaced under factory recall...now gotta blow the rest of the glass out of the front vents and vacuum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards